How to manage Sign-up bonus rewards
Our Sign-Up Rewards feature empowers token creators to offer new users a custom amount of tokens for registering through their unique link. This feature is designed to benefit creators by attracting more users to their token’s ecosystem, leading to a higher potential user base and increased popularity on our platform.
To manage the Sign-up bonus rewards:
1. "Log In" to your MintMe Account, click on “My Account” in the top-right corner, and select “Token settings” from the drop-down menu.
2. Go to the "Promotion" tab and then click on the "Sign Up Bonus" sub-tab.
3. Enter the number of tokens to be used as a reward for users joining through your link, and how many participants are allowed to benefit from this bonus then click on the “Save” button.
4. Copy your unique link and share it with your supporters.
5. If you want to stop giving rewards for signing up before the participant limit is reached, simply click on the “End the sign-up bonus” button.