Please follow the steps below to learn how to make a withdrawal on MintMe.
How to withdraw crypto:
2. Click on the "Withdraw" link next to the coin or token you wish to withdraw.
- Only deployed tokens can be withdrawn.
- You need to have a verified phone number to make withdrawals.
3. Enter the address and select the network to which you are sending your coins. Type the amount you want to withdraw, and the 2FA code from your Google Authenticator. Then, click on the "Withdraw" button.
- You need to add a token to your wallet in order to make it visible. If you want to know how to do it, please go to How to add a token to your wallet.
- The minimum deposit amount can be checked in this article.
- Make sure that the wallet address is correct before proceeding with the withdrawal.
- It is better to copy and paste the wallet address rather than typing it out.
4. If you did not enable 2FA, we will send you an email with a link to confirm your withdrawal. Please click on the confirmation link to complete the withdrawal process.
- Please check your spam inbox in case you don't see the email with the confirmation link.
- Confirmation link will be active for 4 hours.
5. You can check the status of your withdrawal in the "Deposit/Withdrawal history" tab on the "Wallet" page.
- Depending on the network you use, it may take some time for the withdrawal to be processed.
- You will receive an email when the withdrawal is completed.
- If you have any issues with this process, please reach out to email@example.com for help.