The Discord Rewards feature can help you build and strengthen your community by allowing you to create special roles for your token holders. These rewards can add value to your token and encourage engagement within and outside the MintMe platform.
How to set up your Discord Rewards:
2. Go to the "Promotion" tab and click on the "Discord Rewards" sub-tab.
3. Click on the “Invite bot” button. You will be redirected to Discord and asked to give the MintMe Bot permission to “Create commands in a server”.
4. Select the desired server and click on the “Continue” button.
5. Mark the checkbox “Administrator” and click on the “Authorize” button.
6. After successfully solving the hCaptcha, go back to the "Discord Rewards" sub-tab from step 2 and click on the “Load roles from Discord” button.
- Make sure that our bot in the Roles section on your server is higher in the hierarchy than the roles you want to assign to token holders. If you want to learn more, please go to How to manage discord roles.
7. Set the required balance amount to be held by your supporter to reward them with the exclusive discord role and click on the “Save” button.
- If you are a supporter, and you have the required amount of tokens, but you are not receiving your exclusive role, please go to I did not receive my Discord role even though I have enough tokens.