How to add a token to Metamask wallet
Please follow the steps below to add a token to Metamask wallet.
How to add a token to Metamask wallet:
1. Open your Metamask wallet and go to the "Settings" section.
2. Select the "Networks" option and click on the "Add a network" button.
3. Click on the "Add a network manually" link.
4. In the form that appears, enter the required information for adding the MINTME network. You can find the details for adding the MINTME network in the "Notes" below.
- Please use this data when adding MintMe to the network list:
- Network name: MINTME
- New RPC URL: https://node1.mintme.com
- ChainID: 24734
- Symbol: MINTME
- Block Explorer URL: https://www.mintme.com/explorer
- For developers, you may need to use the hexadecimal version of the ChainID (0x609e) in the Metamask RPC API
5. Select MINTME as your network and click on the "Import Tokens" link at the bottom of the "Assets" tab in your Metamask wallet.
6. Enter your token contract address and click on the "Add custom token" button to complete the process.
- For more information on adding custom tokens to Metamask, you can refer to this guide: https://coinguides.org/custom-tokens-metamask/