Please follow the steps below to add a token to Trust Wallet.
How to add a token to Trust Wallet:
1. Open your Trust Wallet extension on your web browser and go to the "Settings" section.
2. Select the "Network" option and click on the "Add Custom Network" button.
3. In the form that appears, enter the required information for adding the MintMe network, then click on the “Add custom network” button. You can find the details for adding the MintMe network in the "Note" below.
- Network Name: MintMe
- RPC URL: https://node1.mintme.com
- Chain ID: 24734
- Symbol: MINTME
- Block Explorer URL: https://www.mintme.com/explorer
4. Click on the dollar sign icon.
5. Click on the “Add custom token” button.
6. Select the “MintMe” network.
7. Enter your token contract address and click on the "Add token" button to complete the process.
You should now see MintMe as the active network. You can start sending and receiving MINTME and other MintMe-based tokens from your Trust Wallet extension.