Token Introduction page
The token introduction page aims to provide relevant information and statistics about a token to potential investors and traders. This page serves as an essential tool for token creators to help showcase the details of their token to the community. The introduction page consists of three sections.
Introduction page sections:
1. Token description: This section provides a brief description of what it represents and what it aims to achieve. This can include the purpose of the token, any values or goals it represents, and any specific uses or functions it may have.
2. Token Statistics: This section includes statistical data about the token, such as:
- Token Release: The percentage of the total 10 million tokens that the token creator has received.
- Created on: The date on which the token was created.
- Release period: The length of time it will take to release all tokens.
- Hourly installment: The number of tokens that the token creator receives per hour.
- Already released: The number of tokens out of the total 10 million that the token creator has already received.
- Not yet released: The number of tokens out of the total 10 million that the token creator has not yet received.
- Wallet on exchange: The number of tokens that the token creator currently has in their wallet on MintMe.
- Active orders: The number of tokens that the token creator is trying to sell.
- Withdrawn: The number of tokens that the token creator has withdrawn from MintMe.
- Sold on the market: The number of tokens that the token creator has already sold on MintMe.
- Direct buy volume: The number of tokens that supporters have bought using Quick Trade, directly from the token creator.
3. Latest News: This section includes all posts created by the token creator. You can engage with these posts by commenting, sharing them on social media, or simply clicking the "Like" button. This is a great way to stay up-to-date on the latest developments and news related to the token, and to connect with the token creator and other members of the community.