How to create an order
Please follow the steps below to create an order on the coin or token market that interests you.
How to create an order:
1. To begin, "Log In" to your MintMe Account, click on "Trade" in the top-center navigation bar, and select "Coins" or "Tokens" from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on any market you like.
- If you know the token name, you can also use the search bar.
- For tokens, proceed further to the "Market" page. There, you will find the "Buy Order" and "Sell Order" forms.
3. Insert the price at which you are willing to trade currencies, and the amount you want to exchange. Finally, click on the "CREATE BUY ORDER" or "CREATE SELL ORDER" button.
- If you're not familiar with the differences between Quick Trade and Regular Trade, please go to Differences between quick trade and regular trade.
- You can check all your active orders on your "Wallet" page in the "Active orders" tab.
- You can check all your finished trades on your "Wallet" page in the "Trading history" tab.