How to make a direct purchase
Please follow the steps below to make a donation or direct purchase on MintMe.
How to make a direct purchase:
1. To begin, "Log In" to your MintMe Account, click on "Trade" in the top-center navigation bar, and select "Coins" or "Tokens" from the drop-down menu.
2. Click on any market you like.
- If you know the token name, you can also use the search bar.
3. In the Quick Trade form, select the currency (MINTME, BTC, ETH, or USDC) you want to use.
4. Enter the amount you want to spend, and you will see how much you will receive. Finally, click on the “Buy” button.
- Transactions are non-refundable.
- The token amount received may vary slightly because of other trade activities.
- When you trade, your orders can be taken by any trader on MintMe, not just the token creator. When you use Quick Trade to buy tokens, your funds will go directly to the token creator.
- If you try to buy tokens and the token creator has not set a sell order, you will not receive any tokens, but your money will still be sent to the token creator. In this case, you will receive a warning because this will be treated as a donation.
- If the amount you want to spend on the tokens exceeds the value of the available tokens that the creator has put up for sale, the excess will be used as a donation. For example, if there are only 100 tokens available on the market, each priced at 1 MINTME, and you try to spend 150 MINTME, you will receive 100 tokens for 100 MINTME and donate the remaining 50 MINTME. You will receive a warning about this situation so that you can decide if you want to proceed with the purchase and donation.