We want to officially invite you to join Webchain server on Discord. Read some reasons you might want to switch:
- It’s where most Webchain community members meet.
- Discord has public space moderation and management functionality.
- We have created the channels mentioned in the list below, so that specific conversations and announcements don't overlap:
- #general: discussions about the project that involve multiple parts of it;
- #mining: real-time advice to improve the mining experience;
- #trading: negotiations, exchanges;
- #price-discussion: fresh discussions regarding WEB price;
- #pools: official channel where pool-ops share important info.
- Channels for Chinese, Korean, Russian, Arabic and Spanish have also been added, so you can talk to other members in your native language.
- The community has created a profitability calculator and it's available on one of the channels.
- Discord allows us to moderate and manage the community in a faster way. Muting and banning can be done through quick options in case of spam. It also allows admins to define text/linking/attachment permissions.
- You can share your own invite links to bring people to the project, avoiding you to share official links only. It has the built-in option to share temporary or permanent links.
- Text channels support emojis, embeds. They have pinned message functionality and a functional notification system (which you can customize if needed).
- Online members list by roles.
While we keep updating our other social media, we invite you to join Discord and keep up-to-date with real-time discussions. Click on this invite link to join.