DRUNK

Contract address
FREE 100 DRUNK
22:03:33 17 Mar, 2024

Get 100 free Drunk Token for just writing a comment about DRUNK Token and tag me in the comments.

DRUNK is a new promising memecoin taking the crypto currency space by surprise, drunk memecoin has all the potentials of both Dogecoin, Shiba Inu and Pepe put together, with a promising higher ROI, the name Drunk is a symbol of life for all the drunk men and women who enjoys been drunk at all times as part of their freedom to enjoy life to the fullest. The newly deployed Drunk memecoin has the potential to brings high ROI within a limited short period of time, the Drunkcoin has a total circulating supply of just 10million token in which 75% has already been released into the market at 0.01 cent while the remaining 25% has been locked for period of 5years so as not to fully dilute the market and allow for development and progress of Drunkcoin. Get to know early Buy DRUNK and catch the flight lets the party start. Drunk memecoin is purely a super memecoin that not only going revolutionize the crypto industry but also to make all holder of holders millions in the nearest time. Drunk is not just an ordinary memecoin but the one that has all the potentials to succeed under this project we promise our members some new innovations and a well established ecosystem for growth and Development. Drunk ecosystem will soon launched an NFT as part of our growth strategy Get Drunk let's kick start another journey of life with Drunk memecoin Get Drunk and make money with DRUNKCOIN

Created on:
10 Mar 2024
Holders:
3
Already released:
7 642 939.4977
Not yet released:
2 357 060.5022
Active orders:
899 233.0000
Created on:
10 Mar 2024
Active orders:
899 233.0000
Release period:
5 year(s)
Hourly installment:
57.0776
Already released:
7 642 939.4977
Holders:
3
Wallet on exchange:
6 494 700.0000
Withdrawn:
0.0000
Sold on the market:
127 583.7528
Not yet released:
2 357 060.5022
Direct buy volume:
15 486
Latest News
13:06:49 10 Jun, 2024

GET DRUNK TOKEN AND RIDE AND WAVE OF MEMECOIN PROFIT

22:06:03 08 Jun, 2024

Yes DRUNKCOIN is evolving step by step to give our fans the real benefit of memecoinbuzz and experience, we just launched on Solana Market and more are coming, right now its the period of meme and we are efficiently rebranding to bring the best profit to all our investors what are you waiting for full your bag with some satoshi of DRUNKCOIN and lets get DRUNK.

22:06:08 08 Jun, 2024

DRUNKCOIN ON SOLANA MARKET HI drunk baddest DRUNKCOIN has just been added to Solana Market more are coming guys stay turned and dont forget to full your bag with DRUNKCOIN as eh dey hot.

Price Overview
Top Holders
Trader Amount
76 080
46 503
Bounty campaigns
Token shop