Creating an airdrop can be a great way to kickstart the popularity of your token. Airdrops are meant to spread awareness and increase ownership of the coin you are promoting. Follow these steps in order to create an airdrop:
1. Log into your account and click on "My Token" next to the search bar.
2. Click on the edit icon between the token’s avatar and name to open the token’s settings.
3. Click on “Airdrop campaign”, then type the amount of tokens to airdrop and the number of participants allowed.
- The minimum value of tokens to airdrop is 0.01.
- The minimum number of participants is 100.
4. Optionally you can set up a date to end an airdrop campaign. To do this enable “End date”, then select a date and time.
- Tokens needed for the airdrop are locked until the end of the campaign, and unused tokens will be returned.
- Without the end date the airdrop campaign will end when all the tokens are claimed.
5. Use the “Save” button to finish.
- After creating your airdrop campaign, you can find in airdrop settings the embedding code to add your custom token widget on your website if you wish to do so.
- You can only have one active airdrop at a time.
- Tokens can be claimed once in each airdrop campaign.
- You can’t edit an ongoing campaign. If you wish to make changes please delete it and create a new one.
- People who participate in your airdrop campaign can receive a reward by sharing their referral link. For more details please check: Airdrop referral feature