How to set the token release period
The token release period offers supporters security and peace of mind. To make trading safer, a portion of the tokens can be locked for a period of time. This works like an escrow system, protecting both the creator and the supporters by releasing the tokens gradually. This helps to ensure the stability and security of the market. You do not have the ability to alter the release period or the number of tokens being released, providing an additional layer of security for supporters.
How to set the token release period:
1. To begin, "Log In" to your MintMe Account, click on “My Account” in the top-right corner, and select “Token settings” from the drop-down menu.
2. Go to the "Advanced" tab and locate the "TOKEN RELEASE PERIOD” section.
3. Set the percentage of your tokens you want to release now, and specify how long it should take to release the rest. Finally, click on the "Save" button.
- There are 10,000,000 units in each token made on MintMe.
- The token release period can only be edited to extend the duration.
- The token release period can't be changed at all after the token is deployed to the blockchain.