Now that you have your own token, it’s time to start this new adventure of spreading the word about it and encouraging your followers to buy it. MintMe was created to provide a platform where you can get the support you need to make your projects grow and at the same time allow you to share your success with patrons.
But turning your followers into supporters is not always an easy task, especially when most platforms will only ask them to use their money to support your projects, of course, they always get something in return but the basic concept is like they’re buying a service or a product, just like paying for cable service or a new internet provider. Our focus is completely different, we want them to support you but also to become somehow your partners because they can invest and your project success will turn into earnings for them too. This is one of the pros of choosing MintMe to handle your project support, but you need to be able to explain them this and other important features, so we want to give you a hand by sharing some ideas, please adapt those that fit your needs and start using them, you’ll be getting some results soon.
1. There are three main reasons for people to buy your tokens and many of them will be interested in two and even the three of these reasons, you must realize this to focus your efforts in these areas:
- They want to support you and your projects because they like what you do, so always keep them updated about plans and what you need this money for.
- They want to receive the benefits or promotions you offer to those who support you, so it’s important to make these benefits known and to always come with new ideas about any extra you can provide.
- They want to make some profit because your token is doing well and they want to have their share of it (Notice these can be people who might not know you or your project but they’ll be interested after looking at the financial side of it).
2. When sharing special benefits for those who buy your token, be aware that people usually prefer these kinds of perks:
- Exclusive content: It can be any kind of content according to the nature of your project, as long as it is not available to regular followers. Some examples are: Checklists, summaries, reports and statistics, bonus content, sneak peeks, and so on.
- Early access: Not only people like to be first, but they also hate waiting so they value this kind of access, it can be the possibility to watch a video, listen to a song, read a book, buy your products, or anything you can offer before it’s officially released or offered for sale.
- Fan recognition: It could be including them in your project credits, mentioning them during a live broadcast, sharing special badges, anything that will make them feel special, and/or could make them popular.
3. Let your supporters know how valuable they are, not only you need the income they provide to dedicate yourself to what you love the most, while your project reaches new levels you’ll probably need to make your team grow, invest more in marketing and make more or better content, so, don’t forget to thank them and let them know each time you reach a milestone.
4. Marketing plays a crucial role to sell your token and some strategies are more effective than others, talking to your fans directly is always one of the best methods, they are used to have your content for free and now they need to understand why you decided to give this step, try to establish an emotional connection and explain how this will benefit both you and them, create a permanent schedule to have specific dates for live events and calls to action so they start buying your token as soon as possible, also, some people will need you to tell them about it six or more times before making a decision.
5. Social media is a good place to start but not the only one, don’t forget to use your website, email lists, newsletters, live events, and paid-advertising if you can afford it, to promote your token and the way they can buy it. At some point, you won’t be able to answer all of the questions your followers might have so you can use MintMe links where they will find as much information as possible to clear their doubts.
Your project’s success is also our success, so in future releases, we’ll be adding new features at MintMe.com that will help you to spread the word about your token and we’ll also be providing new ways to buy them, which will simplify the process for your supporters. Make sure not to miss our news about it!